- a skating figure that carves an 8 in the ice
- a knot having the shape of the numeral 8; tied in a rope that has been passed through a hole or pulley and that prevents the rope from coming loose
- a description of the goods, indicating the eight-figure product code of the combined nomenclature;
- Applicants may lodge a single licence application only per week per eight-figure CN code in the Member State concerned.
- in section 16, the eight-figure CN code and the quantity in kilograms for each of the products referred to in section 15.
- No later than the working day following the last day for the submission of applications, the Member States shall inform the Commission by e-mail of the quantities, broken down by eight-figure CN code, covered by import licence applications.
- As long as the vehicle is capable of being driven at a speed greater than 10 km/h the requirements of paragraph 6. for the system with a failure shall be met after the completion of at least 25 ‘figure of eight’ manoeuvres at 10 km/h minimum speed, where each loop of the figure is 40 m diameter.
- In the event of a failure of the energy source of the control transmission, it shall be possible to carry out at least 24 ‘figure of eight’ manoeuvres, where each loop of the figure is 40 m diameter at 10 km/h speed and at the performance level given for an intact system in paragraph 6.
- Figure 3 shows a schematic example of an eight-ipm copier that performs four jobs in the morning and four jobs in the afternoon, has two ‘final’ periods and an auto-off mode for the remainder of the workday and all of the weekend.