(computer science) the name given to a computer file in order to distinguish it from other files; may contain an extension that indicates the type of file
- the file name;
- Includes file attachment: file name, size and description.
- The file name consists in six parts:
- For each set a file has to be transmitted. The file name consists in six parts:
- Attach files: including file name, size and description.
- the name or reference code of the searching body and of the body administering the file.
- Name and department of the manufacturer and/or the railway undertaking responsible for the maintenance file.
- name and address of the person authorised to compile the technical file, who must be established in the Community;
- the name of the applicant and the file number of the application to which the objection is lodged;
- The parts of the file name are separated by an underscore. A text based format will be used.
- DNS/HOST FILE: Since there is no common Domain Name Service, it is necessary to add records concerning every remote SMTP server
- The audit record generated will contain the user name, the work location of the user, the date and time of access and the PNR file locator number for the information accessed.
- The declaration of conformity of the machinery must contain the name and address of the person authorised to compile the technical file, who must be established in the respective Parties’ territory.
- In order to access the PAXIS system, officers will be required to use two separate logins, using a system-generated user ID and password. The first login will provide access to the CBSA’s Local Area Network, while the second will provide access to the Integrated Customs System platform, which in turn provides access to the PAXIS application. Access to the CBSA network and any data contained in the PAXIS system will be strictly controlled and restricted to the selected user group, and every query and review of passenger data in the system will be audited. The audit record generated will contain the user name, the work location of the user, the date and time of access and the PNR file locator number for the information accessed. The CBSA will also restrict access to particular API and PNR data elements within the system on a ‘need to know’ (user type/profile basis).