dark brown mustelid of woodlands of Eurasia that gives off an unpleasant odor when threatened
- Fitch Ratings
- Daktulosphaira vitifoliae (Fitch)
- On 17 April 2008, Fitch downgraded the rating to AA.
- See article ‘Fitch confirme la note “AA” attribuée à La Poste ’, Fitch Ratings, Paris/London, 4 September 2009.
- Again according to Fitch, ERAP’s liquidity is guaranteed by its instant access to Treasury imprest accounts.
- Table 3 recapitulates the various positions of S & P, Moody's and Fitch regarding France Télécom's rating:
- originate in an area known to be free from Daktulosphaira vitifoliae (Fitch);
- have been subject to fumigation or other appropriate treatment against Daktulosphaira vitifoliae (Fitch).
- According to Fitch, as an EPIC, ERAP is not subject to winding-up procedures.
- Standard & Poor's and Fitch, two of the leading global rating agencies.
- See Article ‘Fitch attribue la note préliminaire AAA au programme EMTN garanti de EUR 10 MD de ERAP’.
- Fitch reduced France Télécom's rating on 5 July 2002 and S & P reduced it on 12 July.
- Moreover, Fitch considers that PI has put ‘the development of financial services at the heart of [its] strategy’.
- ‘Single A’ means a minimum long-term rating of ‘A-’ by Fitch or Standard & Poor’s, or ‘A3’ by Moody’s.
- “AAA” means a long-term rating of “AAA” by Fitch, Standard & Poor’s or DBRS or “Aaa” by Moody’s. ’;