- I'm flabbergasted.
- We're flabbergasted.
- I'm flabbergasted to know the word "flabbergasted"
- Tom is flabbergasted.
- Tom was flabbergasted.
- I was flabbergasted.
- I'm flabbergasted to hear that from you.
- Tom was flabbergasted when he heard the news.
- My husband was so flabbergasted he dropped his car keys.
- Everyone was just flabbergasted that she was able to get pregnant at 48.
- I was really flabbergasted when I heard the news from Jane.
- I'm flabbergasted to hear that my best friend died last night in a car accident.
- I was flabbergasted to hear that she died of a drug overdose. She always seemed like such a straight arrow to me.