- an open-air street market for inexpensive or secondhand articles
- Let's go to the flea market tomorrow.
- I gave my old clothes for the flea market sale.
- Tom found a few good deals at the flea market.
- Karen bought a lot of things at the flea market.
- Is there anywhere I can go to find a flea market?
- I gave my old clothes for the church flea market sale.
- Flea collars placed on the market as biocidal products and containing diazinon for use in product-type 18 shall no longer be placed on the market with effect from 1 March 2013.
- Portugal, after consultation with the Commission and the other Member States, advised the applicant that most Member States would not consider a flea collar such as the one placed on the market by the applicant as a biocidal but as a veterinary medicinal product, as defined in Article 1(2) of Directive 2001/82/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council .
- It is necessary to establish a longer period for the phasing-out of flea collars placed on the market of certain Member States as biocidal products to allow for their authorisation as veterinary medicinal products in accordance with Directive 2001/82/EC.