- borne up by or suspended in a liquid
"the ship is still floating"
- not definitely committed to a party or policy
- (of a part of the body) not firmly connected; movable or out of normal position
"floating ribs are not connected with the sternum"
"a floating kidney"
- inclined to move or be moved about
"a floating crap game"
- My back teeth are floating...
- A ball is floating down the river.
- A balloon was floating in the air.
- Then she was floating on her back.
- Tom saw something floating in the pool.
- Clouds were floating in the blue sky.
- The petals are floating on the water.
- Do you like my floating house?
- She looked at a floating cloud.
- The fisherman saved himself by means of a floating board.
- A white cloud is floating in the blue sky.
- I went to Hokkaido to see the floating ice.
- Is the ticket good for the floating tram as well?
- Tom saw some dead fishing floating on the lake.
- The boat was broken by the floating ice.