to foot up
- We put up at an inn at the foot of the mountain.
- The sun had barely risen at the foot of the mountain when she set out alone up the slope.
- The cops tailed the suspect on foot but ended up losing him in a crowded bus station.
- has been free from foot-and-mouth disease during the 12 months immediately prior to collection of the semen to be exported and up until its date of dispatch and no vaccination against this disease took place during that period;
- was free from rinderpest and foot-and-mouth disease during the 12 months immediately prior to collection of the semen for export and up until its date of dispatch and no vaccination against these diseases took place during that period;
- In order to satisfy the legitimate expectations of producers, the slaughter premium and the additional payments should be allowed to be paid up to 15 October 2006 for livestock slaughtered in a slaughterhouse during 2001 in the course of the foot-and-mouth disease outbreak under Council Directive 85/511/EEC of 18 November 1985 introducing Community measures for the control of foot-and-mouth disease .
- That Decision provides that Community aid may be granted to set up a Community reserve of vaccines against foot-and-mouth disease and requires to determine the level of Community participation and the conditions to which such participation may be subject.