- zelfstandige vertegenwoordiger van de overheid met eigen bevoegdheid en verantwoordelijkheid, hoofd van een ministerie
- a government minister for foreign relations
- Libya's foreign minister has defected.
- The Prime Minister nominated him as Foreign Minister.
- The foreign minister attended the talks.
- He was established as Foreign minister.
- The Foreign Minister was a puppet.
- A reception was given for the Japanese foreign minister.
- I think he gets a passing mark as Foreign Minister.
- The Foreign Minister said that war was inevitable.
- They met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs yesterday.
- The foreign minister will act for the Prime Minister in his absence.
- The dismissal of foreign minister Tanaka is symbolic of the continuing political turmoil.
- The British foreign minister was always too busy to see him.
- Kouchner, the French Minister for Foreign Affairs, advocated the G14 group.
- I will probably be the first Polish foreign minister in history to say so, but here it is: I fear German power less than I am beginning to fear German inactivity.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs