- the exclusive social set of a city
- being one hundred more than three hundred
- One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred, seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, one thousand.
- Your room number is five hundred four: five-oh-four.
- Four hundred fifty black pilots were in the group.
- Four hundred million people speak English as their first language.
- Six hundred and forty-four ... and she went to sleep.
- Good news! There are four hundred and forty four sentences in Klingon.
- I would be bored if I had to count to five hundred twenty-four thousand three hundred seventy-two.
- Selena Gomez's second album hit Billboard Magazine's top two hundred albums chart at number four.
- The shepherd counts the sheep: "One, two, three, four, five ... one hundred."
- Good news! This is the four hundred forty-fourth sentence in Klingon.
- Shakespeare, whose plays are world-famous, lived some four hundred years ago.
- You see, I've got only these two castles, one hundred hectares of land, six cars, four hundreds heads of cattle and twenty racer horses...
- When the Incas were conquered by the Spanish about four hundred years ago, some of the Incas left Cuzco and went to Machu Picchu in the heart of Peru.