- (sports) the state of a professional athlete who is free to negotiate a contract to play for any team
- the documents available free of charge on the Agency website.
- Entry into free circulation shall be effected by the intervention agency of the Member State concerned.
- The Agency shall provide advice under this Article free of charge.
- The second item, agency, is a free text identification of the agency, up to a maximum of 32 alpha-numeric characters.
- The Agency shall specify formats and make them available free of charge, and software packages and make them available on its website for any submissions to the Agency.
- Member States should be free to lay down additional accreditation criteria to take account of any specific features of a paying agency.
- Free scientific advice should be provided by the Agency as an incentive to sponsors developing medicinal products for the paediatric population.
- The following information held by the Agency on substances whether on their own, in preparations or in articles, shall be made publicly available, free of charge, over the Internet in accordance with Article 77(2)(e):
- Ensure that the market surveillance agency is fully functioning and continue to take steps to establish a market surveillance structure responding to the requirements of the acquis on free movement of goods.
- The Commission, assisted by the European Environment Agency, shall make the European PRTR publicly accessible by dissemination free of charge on the Internet in accordance with the timeframe set out in Article 7(3).
- Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data  applies to the processing of personal data by the Agency.
- At the same time, Member States should also be free to designate European public bodies not subject to this Directive, such as the European Defence Agency, as central purchasing bodies, provided that such bodies apply procurement rules compliant with all the provisions of this Directive to those purchases.
- The information gathered by the Agency in accordance with this Regulation shall be subject to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.
- Under an agreement between the Principal of the School and any body, office or agency, the School may admit participants from them to the courses which it organises on behalf of the institutions to the extent that there are places free.
- The following information on substances whether on their own, in preparations or in articles, shall be made publicly available, free of charge, over the Internet in accordance with Article 77(2)(e) except where a party submitting the information submits a justification in accordance with Article 10(a)(xi), accepted as valid by the Agency, as to why such publication is potentially harmful for the commercial interests of the registrant or any other party concerned: