a pipe that carries gasoline from a tank to a gasoline engine
- Rigid fuel line;
- Flexible fuel line;
- Flexible fuel line-hose
- flexible fuel line;
- rigid fuel line,
- flexible fuel line,
- The rigid fuel line may be replaced by a flexible fuel line if used in Class 0, 1 or 2.
- ‘Service coupling’ means a coupling in the fuel line between the fuel container and the engine.
- Rigid and flexible fuel gas line shall not be located at jacking points.
- flexible fuel line (if upstream of first automatic shut-off valve or other safety devices);
- Flexible fuel line shall fulfil the requirement of annex 4B to this Regulation.
- .9 All external high pressure fuel delivery lines between the high pressure fuel pumps and fuel injectors shall be protected with a jacketed piping system capable of containing fuel from a high pressure line failure.
- An additional automatic valve may be installed in the fuel line as close as possible to the pressure regulator.
- ‘Service coupling’ means a coupling in the fuel line between the fuel container and the engine. If a mono-fuel vehicle is out of fuel the engine can be operated by means of a service fuel container which can be coupled to the service coupling;
- the military version is equipped with a crashworthy fuel system which is self-sealing and which can be refilled during flight, in line with military requirements for other helicopters; the civil version of the fuel system has more limited crashworthiness,