a poker hand with 3 of a kind and a pair
- In poker, what's a Full House?
- His house is full of convenience.
- The empty house was full of dust.
- The conference had a full house.
- This house is full of spider webs.
- Three kings and two eights earned him a full house.
- The house was full of colorful art objects.
- The hill on which my house stands commands a full view of the city.
- This covers the complete scientific paper as published in the literature describing the study performed or the full report prepared by the test house describing the study performed;
- Amend electoral legislation regarding members of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency and House of Peoples delegates to ensure full compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights and the Council of Europe post-accession commitments.
- Amend electoral legislation regarding the Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency members and the House of Peoples delegates, to ensure full compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights and the Council of Europe post-accession commitments.
- ‘arm’s length principle’ shall mean the principle in accordance with which there shall be full separation between an in-house or public printing works’ and its NCB’s accounts and reimbursement by an in-house or public printing works of all administrative and organisational support that it receives from its NCB.