to fund raise
raise money for a cause or project
- He went abroad to raise fund for the project.
- They started a drive to raise a charity fund.
- While long-term credit banks are authorized by law to issue bonds to raise fund, they are not allowed to take deposits the way ordinary banks are.
- The Commission considered the IBG Fund to be a State-owned undertaking, likely to raise its capital on terms that would not be available on the private market.
- This cannot alter the fundamental right of a Member State to organise its tax system so that autonomous tax regions can raise in an independent and non-discriminatory way the necessary revenues to fund public tasks.