- a commodity that is freely interchangeable with another in satisfying an obligation
- of goods or commodities; freely exchangeable for or replaceable by another of like nature or kind in the satisfaction of an obligation
- His assets have thereby become fungible.
- Finally, France points to the fungible nature of the expenditure.
- The product concerned is fungible, as explained above, and not branded.
- Non-fungible tap issuances are considered to be different asset-backed securities.
- Thirdly, as money is fungible, any profits from this activity could have been reinvested within the EU.
- Fungible tap issuances of asset-backed securities are considered to be new issuances of asset-backed securities.
- All asset-backed securities issued under the same ISIN code must comply with the eligibility criteria in place at the date of the latest fungible tap issuance.
- any other asset or right of a fungible nature, other than a right to receive a service, that is capable of being transferred;
- ‘commodity’ means any goods of a fungible nature that are capable of being delivered, including metals and their ores and alloys, agricultural products, and energy such as electricity;
- For fungible tap issues of asset-backed securities which are not compliant with the eligibility criteria in place at the date of the latest fungible tap issuance, all the asset-backed securities issued under the same ISIN code are considered ineligible.
- International debt securities in global bearer form that were issued in the form of classical global notes prior to 1 January 2007 and fungible securities issued under the same ISIN code on or after that date remain eligible until maturity.
- According to the French authorities, the mid-swap spread was 12 basis points for the fifteen-year bonds (i.e. 33 basis points on fungible treasury bonds) and 4 basis points for the seven-year bonds.
- This rule shall not apply in the case of fungible tap issuances of asset-backed securities which were on the Eurosystem list of eligible assets on 10 October 2010 if the latest tap issuance occurred before that date.
- Although two separate pools of reserves have been identified, it is intended that these reserves will be fungible giving the ability to call on the outage and liquidity reserve to meet additional collateral requirements and vice-versa.
- On the basis that ‘money is fungible’ every kind of such domestic subsidy will be, via lower prices, reflected in export transactions as well, because such subsidy improved the overall liquidity of a company.