to gather up
to gather up
- afhalen, halen, ophalen, oppikken
- The children from the village would often gather up on top of the hill and from there watched the trucks and automobiles going back and forth to the city.
- if appropriate, set up scientific ad hoc/subsidiary bodies/committees decided by the Governing Board and gather experts scientific advice;
- Hungary also claims that the Eximbank guarantee scheme would allow commercial banks to gather experience concerning the risks involved and to build up a commercial export-credit guarantee market over a period of 2-3 years;
- To guarantee an effective exchange of the information referred to in this Directive, Member States shall ensure that national or local systems set up to gather, process and preserve that information can be interconnected with SafeSeaNet.
- The appropriate bodies in which to gather the opinions required are the STECF, established by Commission Decision 2005/629/EC , the Advisory Committee on Fisheries and Aquaculture, set up by Commission Decision 1999/478/EC , and the Regional Advisory Councils set up by Council Decision 2004/585/EC .
- When drawing up the plans, Member States should gather information on potential places of refuge on the coast so as to allow the competent authority, in the event of an accident or incident at sea, to identify clearly and quickly the most suitable areas for accommodating ships in need of assistance.
- The aim of this project is, therefore, to gather the necessary facts and sustainability conditions for each of the facilities of the ASS network in order to improve their sustainability level up to the mandated level of technical and operational requirements.
- Within this context and in order to gather in good time the necessary information to carry out an effective monitoring of certain imports, it is appropriate to establish a prior surveillance of imports of Chinese origin by an automatic import licensing regime applicable for a period of up to 31 December 2005, although this requirement can be terminated earlier once the customs-based ex-post surveillance system to be set up is fully operational.