- a demarcated area of the Earth
- Proposed eligible geographic area
- precise boundary of the geographic area,
- limit excess concentration to individual obligor or geographic area; and
- The country or geographic area to which the measured statistical phenomenon relates.
- Name of the geographic area as referred to in Article 7a(1)
- Requires the geographic bounding box INSPIRE metadata element to intersect a defined area of interest
- These priorities may be defined by thematic area of activity, by geographic criteria or both;
- It exceeds, thus, the geographic area on which the sanction applies, namely the EEA.
- the tonnage and the geographic area of the catch of bluefin tuna to be transhipped.
- from a geographic area not under the jurisdiction of any country, to a country;
- In the area of servers, the relevant geographic market must be considered to be worldwide or at least Europe-wide.
- the protected products are marketed exclusively bottled from wineries registered and located in the delimited geographic area, and
- What is the geographic area of the proposed introduction? Describe the habitats, ecosystem and protection status of the receiving environment.
- estimated quantity of bluefin tuna retained on board, and information on the geographic area where it was taken;
- ‘resource’ means an information resource that has a direct or indirect reference to a specific location or geographic area,