any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream
- Descartes thought that the mind and body were joined in the pineal gland.
- Protein hydrolyzates, thymus gland.
- Review of thyroid gland: …
- Protein hydrolyzates, mammary gland.
- Trimming: remove gland and de-fat.
- Mammary Extract is an extract obtained from mammalian mammary gland
- Thymus Extract is an extract of thymus gland
- Trimming: remove gland and de-fat. Leave the silverskin and chain muscle intact and fully attached.
- Substance obtained by acidic, alkaline, or enzymatic hydrolysis of thymus gland composed primarily of amino acids, peptides, and proteins.
- Substance obtained by acidic, alkaline, or enzymatic hydrolysis of mammary gland composed primarily of amino acids, peptides, and proteins.
- The stern gland shall be situated in a watertight shaft tunnel or other watertight space separate from the stern tube compartment and of such volume that, if flooded by leakage through the stern gland, the margin line will not be submerged.
- Substance obtained by acidic, alkaline, or enzymatic hydrolysis of thymus gland composed primarily of amino acids, peptides, and proteins. It may contain impurities consisting chiefly of carbohydrates and lipids along with smaller quantities of miscellaneous organic substances of biological origin
- Hamsters often make a latrine area within the enclosure, mark areas with secretions from a flank gland, and females frequently selectively reduce the size of their own litter by cannibalism.
- Trimming: remove the pizzle butt, the adjacent gristle and the scrotal (superficial inguinal) gland; remove the cartilage and connective tissues associated with the pelvic bone; the external fat cover must not exceed one centimetre at any point.
- recipients of hormones derived from the human pituitary gland (such as growth hormones) and recipients of grafts of cornea, sclera and dura mater, and persons that have undergone undocumented neurosurgery (where dura mater may have been used).