- any important rule
"the golden rule of teaching is to be clear"
- a command based on Jesus' words in the Sermon on the Mount
- The only golden rule is that he who has the gold makes the rules.
- The employees treat everything the company president says as a golden rule.
- The world follows one golden rule: whoever has the gold makes the rules.
- If you want a golden rule that will fit everybody, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
- On the basis of the same methodology the injury threshold for Golden Step remained well above the established dumping margin of 9,7 % for this particular company, so that in this case in line with the lesser duty rule as set out in Article 9(4) of the basic Regulation the dumping margin shall set the duty level.