- We acted in good faith.
- He did it in good faith.
- The information is provided in good faith, however we accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
- Good faith of the company
- Good faith and abuse of rights
- As to possible good faith, the beneficiaries cannot claim good faith, where they did not have legitimate expectations to receive the aid.
- Third parties acting in good faith should be able to rely on the translations thereof.
- The Commission makes no observation on the good faith, or otherwise, of the Gibraltar authorities.
- The Autonomous Community acted in good faith and in a very transparent way.
- Italy submits that it has thus always acted in good faith.
- This provision shall apply only if the beneficiary has acted in good faith.
- Tenders could thus be lodged in good faith by traders during those weeks, although no Management Committee meetings are scheduled.
- The Parties shall consider in good faith the proposal made by the Conciliation Commission for the resolution of the dispute.
- Italy states, first of all, that it put the aid at issue into effect entirely in good faith.
- It shall render a proposal for resolution of the dispute, which the Parties shall consider in good faith.