- goedigheid, goedhartigheid, goedmoedigheid, trouwhartigheid
a cheerful, obliging disposition
- He's good by nature.
- Nature is a good mother.
- We must keep nature in good condition.
- It's a good idea but, tell that to nature.
- The truth is that he is good by nature.
- His good nature seems to fulfill the role of reducing the family's trouble.
- All creatures drink joy at the breast of nature; all good, all evil follow her trail of roses.
- The good practices advocated shall provide for the public nature of the competitive procurement for the largest borrowings.
- By its nature, such a claim should have been substantiated by verifiable evidence submitted in good time.
- The good practices advocated will provide for the public nature of the competitive procurement for the largest borrowings.
- Good management of crisis situations involves the possibility of rapidly warning the personnel of the nature of the threat and of protective measures to be taken.
- Labelling of investigational medicinal products intended for trials of that nature may be subject to simplified provisions laid down in the good manufacturing practice guidelines on investigational medicinal products.
- Thus, in its decision initiating the procedure, the Commission considered that the information provided by the Italian authorities did not suggest that the measure under examination was, by virtue of its nature and operational arrangements, designed to make good damage caused by the natural disasters.
- The interests of efficient law enforcement cooperation require that where the nature of a threat to the public security of a Member State or a third State is so immediate as to render it impossible to obtain prior consent in good time, the competent authority should be able to transfer the relevant personal data to the third State concerned without such prior consent.
- Changes the chemical nature of another substance by adding hydrogen or removing oxygen. REFATTING Replenishes the lipids of the hair or of the top layers of the skin. REFRESHING Imparts a pleasant freshness to the skin. SKIN CONDITIONING Maintains the skin in good condition. SKIN PROTECTING Helps to avoid harmful effects to the skin from external factors. SMOOTHING