an office where government employees work
- He has a good position in a government office.
- He makes a living by working for a government office.
- How high is the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office Building?
- Every government office seems to have problems in expediting matters without entanglement in its red tape system.
- Government Diamond Office
- Norwegian Government Consultative Office for Inventors
- The Office of the Auditor General of Canada conducts independent audits of Canadian federal government operations.
- In 1969, Royal Mail (then called the Post Office) ceased to be a Government department and became a ‘statutory corporation’, under the Post Office Act 1969.
- According to the Government, after the National Debt Office had reported its view on 1 October 2002, no actions were taken by the Government, the National Debt Office or by Teracom.
- (optional) location of Internet use in the last three months: public office, town hall or government agency,
- location of Internet use in the last three months: elsewhere (optional: report separately for public library; post office; public office, town hall or government agency; community or voluntary organisation; Internet café)
- A more recent report by the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO) reviewed the Department of Energy's cost reduction target for nuclear clean-up.
- The valuation of this hypothetical annual rent is carried out by the Valuation Office Agency (‘VOA’), an executive agency of the Inland Revenue, part of central government.
- Health Advisor in the Office of the President, Former Health Minister, born 15.10.1936. Ties to the Government and complicit in forming or directing oppressive state policy.
- location of Internet use in the last three months: at other places (optional: report separately for public library; post office; public office, town hall or government agency; community or voluntary organisation; Internet café; hotspot),