- a department of government
- Government Actuary's Department
- Department of Statistics, Government of Lithuania
- in Ireland, the Department of Social and Family Affairs, PRSI Special Collections Section, Government Buildings, Cork Rd, Waterford;
- A more recent report by the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO) reviewed the Department of Energy's cost reduction target for nuclear clean-up.
- ‘representative of a Party’ means an employee or any person appointed by a government department or agency or any other public entity of a Party,
- In 1969, Royal Mail (then called the Post Office) ceased to be a Government department and became a ‘statutory corporation’, under the Post Office Act 1969.
- In addition, however, the government department who holds personal information about a person may administratively afford access, correction and notation rights to foreign nationals who are not present in Canada.
- The Privacy Act applies to personal information which is information about an identifiable individual, recorded in any form, and under the control of a Canadian federal government department or agency subject to the Act.
- Package scheme of incentives (hereinafter referred to as PSI) of the Government of Maharashtra (hereinafter referred to as the GOM) 1993. This scheme is based on resolutions of the GOM Industries, Energy and Labour Department.
- Permanent Secretary, Department for Information and Publicity, born 4.4.1963, Passport AD002226. Member of the Government and as such engaged in activities that seriously undermine democracy, respect for human rights and the rule of law.
- The right of a foreign national to access records under the control of a Canadian federal government department, by virtue of Extension Order Number 1 of the Access to Information Act (ATIA), is granted to anyone present in Canada.
- According to Decision of the Regional Government No 4202 of 14 September 1993, during the above period, the undertakings concerned could submit applications for part-financing under the programme for such projects to the competent authorities (Regional Government — Department for Agriculture and Relations with the EEC) before 30 April and before 30 September each year.
- On the basis of the information contained in the review request and the replies to the Commission's questionnaire, the Commission also investigated the package scheme of incentives (hereinafter, the PSI) of the Government of Maharashtra (the GOM) 1992. This scheme is based on resolutions of the GOM Industries, Energy and Labour Department.
- Consequently, Royal Mail is in breach of its borrowing facilities with Government, but has received formal waivers from the Department of Trade and Industry, in its capacity as lender’) and granting additional loan finance was something a commercial party would not under normal circumstances do.
- With the exception of transfers between CBP and TSA pursuant to paragraph 8 herein, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) components will be treated as ‘third agencies’, subject to the same rules and conditions for sharing of PNR data as other government authorities outside DHS.