- a numerical value assigned to a letter grade received in a course taken at a college or university multiplied by the number of credit hours awarded for the course
- This year, my Grade-Point Average is better than yours!
- With respect to the comments from the first competitor, the three Member States point out that polymer-grade propylene is the only all-purpose grade.
- One point shall be equal to 0,032 % of the basic salary of an official in grade 1, step 1 .
- A point shall be equal to 0,032 % of the basic salary of an official in grade 1, step 1.
- for Grade 1 sugar, no more than one point for each of the characteristics referred to in Article 32(3)(d), for Grade 2 sugar, not greater than two points for each of the characteristics defining that grade which are determined by points.
- ‘the allowance shall be expressed in points. A point shall be equal to 0,032 % of the basic salary of an official in grade 1, step 1.
- Notwithstanding point 6, these institutions shall have for these exposures at least 4 grades for non-defaulted obligors and at least one grade for defaulted obligors.
- Grade 2: sugar of the standard quality as defined in point II of Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 318/2006;
- for Grade 1 sugar, no more than one point for each of the characteristics referred to in Article 32(3)(d),
- The position shall be attributed a derived rating the same as the credit assessments corresponding to that rating grade as laid down in point 43.
- Credit institutions using the methods set out in Part 1, point 6 for assigning risk weights for specialised lending exposures shall assign each of these exposures to a grade in accordance with point 12.
- The article goes on to point out the yield difference between investment grade bonds and junk bonds, concluding that ‘this indicates that investors continue to shun low-grade corporate bonds, expanding the spread between high-credited bonds and the so-called junk bonds to their widest margin’.
- Credit institutions shall estimate PDs by obligor grade or pool from long run averages of one-year default rates. 68. Notwithstanding point 67, PD estimates may also be derived from realised losses and appropriate estimates of LGDs.
- The fact that the State's support, proclaimed as from July 2002, was credible to the point of enabling France Télécom's credit rating to remain at investment-grade quality is also corroborated by France Télécom itself.
- The Commission would also point out that TVO was classified as investment grade by a leading rating agency when setting up the different financing packages for the Olkiluoto 3 project.