- overeenkomstig de regels van de grammatica
- of or pertaining to grammar
- There are grammatical principles involved.
- Strictly speaking, this sentence is not grammatical.
- The sentence has no grammatical errors.
- The sentence is free from grammatical mistakes.
- He made a few grammatical mistakes.
- The sentence doesn't have any grammatical errors.
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
- Your composition is free from all grammatical mistakes.
- Her composition was entirely free from grammatical errors.
- Jim pointed out some grammatical mistakes in my composition.
- I cannot express enough the importance of grammatical accuracy.
- The grammatical form employed here is the present progressive.
- He made many grammatical mistakes in his composition.
- Her composition had no grammatical errors at all.
- There are no grammatical mistakes in this sentence.