- a preliminary report of government proposals that is published in order to stimulate discussion
- For example, Pepperberg would show Alex an object, such as a green wooden peg or a red paper triangle.
- Alex seemed to learn nouns such as "paper," "key" and "cork," and color names such as "red," "green" and "yellow."
- Description: Green paper, laminated, with two pages.
- Description: Green paper licence, six pages.
- Green paper ‘Promoting the mental health of the population.
- The paper to be used for the Transit Accompanying Document can be of green colour.
- The paper to be used for the Transit/Security Accompanying Document can be of green colour.
- Description: Multi-coloured banknote paper (pink, blue, green), enclosed in plastic cover.
- Green Paper on bio-preparedness COM(2007) 399 final of 11 July 2007.
- The paper to be used for the transit accompanying document can be green.
- Green Paper on services of general interest (COM(2003) 270 final, 21.5.2003) and White Paper on services of general interest (COM(2004) 374 final, 12.5.2004).
- In its 2003 Green Paper and its 2004 White Paper on services of general interest , the Commission outlines the guiding principles of its approach.
- The responses received to the Green Paper emphasised the added value of a Community framework concerning critical infrastructure protection.
- As recognised by the Green Paper on Energy Efficiency or ‘Doing more for less’ — COM(2005) 265, 22.6.2005.
- The Commission Green Paper on Urban Transport of 25 September 2007 entitled ‘Towards a new culture for urban mobility’ notes the support of stakeholders for promoting the market introduction of clean and energy-efficient vehicles through green public procurement.