to ground out
make an out by hitting the ball on the ground
- He kicked the ball out of the ground.
- Our teacher told us to go out into the ground at once.
- Hours lost on the ground cancel out the advantage of speed in the air.
- A putrid smell came up out of the hole in the ground.
- Tycho's painstakingly collected data was reduced by Kepler to become grist for the mill that ground out Newton's gravitational theory.
- The subsequent ground vegetation assessments shall be carried out around the same date of the year.
- In February 2008, a Community inspection was carried out in Argentina to verify the situation on the ground.
- FR Insurance of risks relating to ground transport may be carried out only by insurance firms established in the Community.
- Insurance of risks relating to ground transport may be carried out only by insurance firms established in the Community.
- Places where work is carried out at more than 6 metres above the ground involving exceptional risks
- the reference method for determining the Zeleny index of ground common wheat: that set out in standard EN ISO 5529;
- the reference method for determining the protein content in durum wheat and ground common wheat: that set out in:
- The French authorities pointed out that some applications for approval had been rejected on the ground that the financing proposal submitted lacked significant economic and social interest.
- The transmission and reception of bit frames between ground and aircraft communication systems shall be based on communication protocols fulfilling the conditions set out in Part D.
- The inventory of ground vegetation in accordance with Article 6(b) shall be carried out on at least 10 % of the Level II plots.