- a former British gold coin worth 21 shillings
- We are guinea pigs.
- Equatorial Guinea is called "Guinea Ecuatorial" in Spanish.
- My guinea pig was my first girlfriend.
- Guinea is called "Guinée" in French.
- He used me as a guinea pig.
- Papua New Guinea is called "Papua Niugini" in Tok Pisin.
- Tom didn't volunteer to be a guinea pig.
- Sea, idea, guinea, area, Psalm, Maria, but malaria.
- That's because there weren't any large carnivores in New Guinea.
- He named his guinea pigs Blondie, Thumper, and Candy.
- How many languages are spoken in New Guinea?
- The Torres Strait divides New Guinea from Australia.
- Guinea pigs have different hair colours. It's silly for humans to worry about hair colour. Humans are like guinea pigs and other animals.
- Papua New Guinea is the second largest country in Oceania after Australia.
- Most of the Melanesians living in Papua New Guinea have very curly hair, don't they?