- het verslaafd zijn; het verslaafd zijn
- being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- Regular handling will allow habituation of animals to human contact.
- Establishments shall set up habituation and training programmes suitable for the animals, the procedures and length of the project.
- A longer period of quarantine and habituation to captive conditions is generally required before they are used in scientific procedures.
- Regular handling and human contact are beneficial for improving the animals' habituation to monitoring and experimental conditions and facilitate training to cooperate with some procedures.
- The above water section of the line should be sufficiently light that its movement is unpredictable to avoid habituation by birds and sufficiently heavy to avoid deflection of the line by wind.
- Factors to be taken into consideration should include the nature of the individual animals, their likely reaction to separation from the group and the need for and duration of an habituation period.