- causing or capable of causing harm
"too much sun is harmful to the skin"
"harmful effects of smoking"
- It contained harmful chemicals.
- Alcohol is harmful to health.
- I see a harmful animal.
- Smoking is harmful to health.
- Binge drinking is harmful for your health.
- Smoking is harmful to your health.
- Drinking is harmful for your health.
- Wine is not harmful in itself.
- This medicine is free from harmful effects.
- Smoking may be harmful to his heart.
- Smoking is harmful to the health.
- Drunk in moderation, alcohol is not harmful.
- This medicine has no harmful side effects.
- This medicine has no harmful side-effects.
- Ultraviolet rays are harmful to us.