- goed passend, in harmonie; harmonieus
- existing together in harmony
"harmonious family relationships"
- suitable and fitting
"the tailored clothes were harmonious with her military bearing"
- musically pleasing
- The villa was harmonious with the scenery.
- There should be an harmonious relation between student and teacher.
- Magnanimity is a great treasure; harmonious affinity with others is wonderful, Detachment from name and gain averts trouble; happiness makes older people feel young.
- Minimum floor area for one or two socially harmonious animals
- Disruption of established stable and harmonious groups should be minimised, as this can be very stressful.
- As aggression is a significant risk, care is needed to maintain dogs in socially harmonious groups.
- Young and female rabbits should be housed in harmonious social groups.
- Stud dogs should, wherever possible, be housed in socially harmonious pairs or groups or with bitches.
- Gregarious species should be group-housed as long as the groups are stable and harmonious.
- Voluntary activities have the potential to contribute to the well-being of individuals and the harmonious development of European societies.
- bringing science and society closer together for the harmonious integration of science and technology in European society,
- Animals should be kept in socially harmonious groups unless there are scientific or welfare justifications for single housing.
- Bringing science and society closer together for the harmonious integration of science and technology in European society,
- To ensure harmonious relations, it is essential that the group composition of laboratory non-human primates should be appropriate.
- The harmonious development of the entire Community territory and greater economic, social and territorial cohesion imply the strengthening of territorial cooperation.