- a service that provides information and assistance to the users of a computer network
- Will you help me move this desk?
- Monitoring and help desk functions are managed centrally by an appointed Member State.
- A dedicated help desk is provided for issues related to the electronic submission system.
- A designated help desk deals with single market related queries of officials;
- It shall provide a multilingual system which functions in all official languages as well as a central help-desk to assist Member States in the use of IMI.