here and now
- Let's get everything fixed here and now.
- Tom and Mary were here earlier, but now they've disappeared.
- I understand everything now and I regret that Tom is not here with me now.
- I am at school now and I will stay here until 8 o'clock.
- Now look here, we've risked life and limb for you. At least you can show a little appreciation.
- It's not long gone failure, nor heroic deeds to come, but here and now, which you should consider.
- The Church is now, and will be until the end of time, the place of God's abiding presence here on this earth.
- And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
- The Germans have an inhuman way of cutting up their verbs. Now a verb has a hard time enough of it in this world when it's all together. It's downright inhuman to split it up. But that's just what those Germans do. They take part of a verb and put it down here, like a stake, and they take the other part of it and put it away over yonder like another stake, and between these two limits they just shovel in German.
- The province of Bolzano was not eligible for regional aid at the time schemes N192/97 and NN69/95 were approved, nor is it now. Here it should be emphasised that the Commission decision on scheme N192/97 explicitly excluded large enterprises from aid other than de minimis aid.