- in a high position or level or rank
"details known by only a few highly placed persons"
- at a high rate or wage
"highly paid workers"
- to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect
"He spoke highly of her"
- I recommend it highly.
- That's highly unlikely.
- It is highly improper.
- I'm highly impressed.
- He's highly intelligent.
- I highly doubt that.
- This is highly irregular.
- This is highly inefficient.
- Antimatter is highly unstable.
- You're highly intelligent.
- Your conclusion is highly arguable.
- Everyone speaks highly of him.
- I think that's highly unlikely.
- His designs are highly original.
- She thinks highly of him.