- absorption into a single firm of several firms involved in the same level of production and sharing resources at that level
- Ensure the integration of environmental protection requirements into the definition and implementation of other sectoral policies with a view to promoting sustainable development; implement horizontal legislation.
- In addition to these horizontal effects, the Decision concludes that the transaction will lead to customer foreclosure, and as a result, to a significant impediment to effective competition, due to a vertical integration of DONG with E2 and Elsam, which account for about [20-30 %] * of total Danish consumption.
- European-Wide Horizontal Integration of European and National Household Budget Survey Data (HBS) on food availability integrating the information sources from recent and ongoing EU health actions and research into the DAFNE Data Base; these actions are complementary to those covered by the Community Statistical Programme. [Financing mechanism: Call for proposals]
- European-Wide Horizontal Integration of European and National Household Budget Survey Data (HBS) on food availability integrating the information sources from recent and ongoing EU health actions and research into the DAFNE Data Base; these actions are complementary to those covered by the Community Statistical Programme.
- Projects of common interest or horizontal measures shall be technically specified with reference to European standards or publicly available specifications or open specifications for information exchange and service integration and shall comply with the infrastructure services, as appropriate, in order to ensure interoperability and accessibility between national and Community systems within and across administrative sectors and with businesses and citizens.
- Note 1:Imaging cameras specified in 6A003.b.4. include "focal plane arrays" combined with sufficient "signal processing" electronics, beyond the read out integrated circuit, to enable as a minimum the output of an analogue or digital signal once power is supplied. Note 2:6A003.b.4.a. does not control imaging cameras incorporating linear "focal plane arrays" with 12 elements or fewer, not employing time-delay-and-integration within the element and designed for any of the following: a. Industrial or civilian intrusion alarm, traffic or industrial movement control or counting systems; b. Industrial equipment used for inspection or monitoring of heat flows in buildings, equipment or industrial processes; c. Industrial equipment used for inspection, sorting or analysis of the properties of materials; d. Equipment specially designed for laboratory use; or e. Medical equipment. Note 3:6A003.b.4.b. does not control imaging cameras having any of the following: a. A maximum frame rate equal to or less than 9 Hz; b. Having all of the following: 1. Having a minimum horizontal or vertical ’Instantaneous-Field-of-View (IFOV)’ of at least 10 mrad/pixel (milliradians/pixel);