- capable of being identified
- Appliances identifiable for ostomy use
- Corrections shall be easily identifiable.
- Treated stock shall be clearly identifiable.
- Market not identifiable from customs statistics.
- the identifiable assets acquired and liabilities assumed;
- Confidentiality and access to identifiable data
- remain identifiable as belonging to a given carcase;
- remain identifiable as belonging to a given carcase; and
- have clearly identifiable, clearly visible and quickly accessible control devices,
- Each sublot must be physically separated and identifiable.
- damage due to easily identifiable causes (insect, fungi, abiotic agents…),
- Records shall be and remain legible, identifiable and traceable.
- clearly visible and identifiable, using pictograms where appropriate,
- ‘spatial data set’ means an identifiable collection of spatial data;
- ensure that documents remain legible and readily identifiable;