- a surgical procedure that places something in the human body
"the implantation of radioactive pellets in the prostate gland"
- the act of planting or setting in the ground
- Ion Implantation
- Implantation des organismes dans l'environnement
- Equipment designed for ion implantation, having any of the following:
- equipment designed for ion implantation, having any of the following:
- If pre-implantation loss is estimated, it should be reported.
- Equipment designed for ion implantation and having any of the following:
- Ion implantation production equipment having beam currents of 5 mA or more;
- superficial procedures, e.g. ear and tail biopsies, non-surgical subcutaneous implantation of mini-pumps and transponders;
- equipment designed for ion implantation and having any of the following:
- "Stored programme controlled" ion implantation production equipment having beam currents of 5 mA or more;
- This includes processes in which ion implantation is performed simultaneously with electron beam physical vapour deposition or sputter deposition.
- Specific expertise required to carry out the application, implantation, administration or follow-up activities shall be defined.
- Are formed by means of diffusion processes, implantation processes or deposition processes in or on a single semiconducting piece of material, a so-called 'chip';
- However, it should not extend to the human application of these tissues and cells (such as implantation surgery, perfusion, insemination or transfer of embryos).
- Note: 2B005 does not control chemical vapour deposition, cathodic arc, sputter deposition, ion plating or ion implantation equipment specially designed for cutting or machining tools.