- used of especially merchandise brought from a foreign source
- She drives an imported car.
- Champagne is imported from France.
- We imported meat from Argentina.
- That company deals mainly in imported goods.
- The statement imported that changes were necessary.
- Imported cars are in strong demand.
- These cars were imported from Germany.
- The car they bought is imported.
- They sell imported goods at the shop.
- There was a shortage of imported oil.
- Russia imported wheat from the United States.
- I've decided to serve only imported wine.
- This is a car imported from Germany.
- Tom drives an imported car I think.
- A special tax was imposed on imported cars.