- the act of imposing something (as a tax or an embargo)
- Colonization presented also an imposition of religion.
- I wouldn't want to be an imposition.
- IMPOSITION OF FINES
- Imposition of definitive duties
- Non-imposition of provisional measures
- imposition or remission of penalties for delay;
- Effects of the imposition or non-imposition of measures on the Community industry
- All these parties strongly opposed the imposition of any measures.
- Both companies have expressly supported the imposition of duties.
- the imposition of fines on the contracting authority/entity, or,
- Request for the imposition of an operating ban
- They all objected to the imposition of measures.
- These users were neutral as to the imposition of measures.
- These parties support the imposition of AD measures.
- He did not provide information concerning the impact of imposition or non-imposition of measures on his business.