incapability of existing or occurring
an alternative that is not available
- It's an impossibility.
- Death is the possibility of the absolute impossibility of Dasein.
- Every man would like to be God, if it were possible; some few find it difficult to admit the impossibility.
- However, financial difficulties do not constitute such an absolute impossibility.
- The logical impossibility of a combination is indicated with ‘L’
- deleterious effects due to the impossibility of treating a disease or providing an effective prophylaxis,
- impossibility to identify the MUF and link it to its PIL,
- the impossibility of calculating the synthetic TER for that fraction of the investment must be disclosed,
- In any event, the general impossibility of flying to the United States did not apply any longer.
- However, should the impossibility be temporary, the applicant shall be required to give the fingerprints at the following application.
- The impossibility for France Télécom to finance its growth otherwise than through debt has made the situation worse.
- Missing data are to be coded as ‘M’. The logical impossibility of a combination is indicated with ‘L’
- Lastly, attention must be drawn to the non-marketability of the assets, i.e. the impossibility of withdrawing the invested capital at any time from the company.
- In these circumstances, the argument as to the impossibility of calculating with any accuracy the amount of aid from which FT benefited cannot not be accepted.
- Concerns relating to the cultivation of GM plants are associated mainly with the impossibility of eliminating the risk of contamination of crops due to possible crossing.