- niet doelmatig
- not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters
"refloating the ship proved impractical because of the expense"
"he is intelligent but too impractical for commercial work"
- His theory was totally impractical.
- His impractical proposal astonished us all.
- The plan was rejected as being impractical.
- His plan struck them as impractical.
- Compared to her, I am very impractical.
- We all consider your idea to be impractical.
- She thought the plan was fine but impractical.
- We all consider that your idea is impractical.
- The committee rejected the proposal on the ground that it was impractical.
- Therefore, a minimum price solution was considered to be impractical and inadequate.
- The high number of analytes gives rise to incalculable amount of work which is impractical.
- Under these circumstances, it was concluded that the undertaking offer had to be rejected as impractical.
- However, the repeated occurrence of the errors renders the proper monitoring of the undertaking impractical.
- On the basis of the above, it was concluded that such undertaking was impractical and therefore it cannot be accepted.
- It was therefore considered that the acceptance of undertakings was impractical in this particular case and the offers had to be rejected.