- A few days would have been excusable, but you are in arrears for 10 days.
- (Arrears in contributions)
- The financial difficulties resulted in debt arrears.
- This allowance shall be paid monthly in arrears.
- Benefits under this pension scheme shall be paid monthly in arrears.
- In fact HB is recording profits. It has no arrears with public bodies.
- The public creditors charged the interest rates on arrears shown in Table 15.
- EUR 2,51 per security (equivalent to a coupon of 8,5 %), non-cumulative, payable annually in arrears,
- The principal corresponded to arrears in payment of social security contributions from February 1991 to February 1997.
- These circumstances, coupled with the high cost of borrowing prevailing in the market, caused serious liquidity problems. The financial difficulties resulted in debt arrears.
- Table 5 shows unenforced public-law liabilities in the form of real estate tax arrears of PLN 12402000 for the period from July 2003 to December 2004.
- continue the implementation of comprehensive health care reforms to avoid the accumulation of new payment arrears in the health system and to improve the efficiency of health spending.
- In the period after the adoption of the decision on restructuring conditions and before the decision on completion of restructuring, companies had to register future waivers as arrears.
- The following costs can be identified: investment costs of PLN 552 million, repayment of public-law arrears of PLN 892 million,  repayment of commercial arrears of PLN 889 million, coverage of expected losses for 2008 of PLN 250 million,  repayment of potential liabilities of PLN 308 million in connection with ongoing litigation concerning the outstanding tax arrears of Gdańsk Shipyard, costs of demolishing redundant production assets (slipways) of PLN 42,8 million and costs of employment restructuring of PLN 69 million.
- State member of the Union which is in arrears in the payment of its contributions may not, subject to subparagraph (b), exercise its right to vote in the Council if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount of the contribution due from it for the preceding full year.