- not conclusive; not putting an end to doubt or question
"an inconclusive reply"
- The result of the experiment was inconclusive.
- Care shall be exercised in evaluating data on mixtures, that the dose used does not render the results inconclusive.
- a report immediately following the discovery of a positive or inconclusive finding for transmissible spongiform encephalopathy in a cervid;
- An animal shall be regarded a positive BSE case, if the result of the rapid test is positive or inconclusive, and either
- In the case of inconclusive or positive laboratory results, any further investigations required to exclude the infection or transmission of AI amongst pigs.
- In this respect it is noted that the information provided is inconclusive and non-verifiable and thus it cannot be taken into consideration.
- Care shall be exercised in evaluating data on mixtures, that the dose, duration, observation or analysis, do not render the results inconclusive.
- In case the histopathological examination is inconclusive or negative, the tissues shall be submitted to a further examination by one of the other confirmatory methods and protocols.
- In any case at least one other laboratory examination shall be carried out if the initial histopathological examination is negative or inconclusive.
- In some foods, such as dried fruits and food supplements, benzo(a)pyrene has been found, but available data are inconclusive on what levels are reasonably achievable.
- In some foods, such as dried fruit and food supplements, benzo(a)pyrene has been found, but available data are inconclusive on what levels are reasonably achievable.
- If the result of the confirmatory examination is negative or inconclusive, additional confirmatory testing shall be carried out according the guidelines of the Community Reference Laboratory.
- Samples indicative for BSE by three different methods and samples inconclusive in the ring trial shall be further analysed by a mouse bioassay for final confirmation.
- When the result of the rapid test is inconclusive or positive, the sample shall immediately be subject to confirmatory examinations in an official laboratory.
- The situation regarding avian influenza in ratite flocks in South Africa is not yet clear as the competent authority of South Africa has found some inconclusive results during its serological surveillance.