a systematic series of mechanical or chemical operations that produce or manufacture something
- Industrial process control equipment
- Engineering-design services for industrial process and production
- CPA 33.20.60: Installation services of industrial process control equipment
- NACE 33.30: Manufacture of industrial process control equipment
- Industrial process control equipment and remote-control equipment
- Design and assembly of industrial process control equipment and automated production plants
- legislation simplifying and accelerating the process of licensing undertakings, industrial activities and professions;
- Industrial process monitoring, quality control, or analysis of the properties of materials;
- Industrial processes Material substitution, process or equipment change, waste treatment, recovery or recycling, other (please specify)
- industrial process monitoring, quality control, or analysis of the properties of materials;
- Mechanical industrial plant building involves planning the use of machines in the industrial production process in question, procuring those machines and installing them in the production plant.
- Repair and maintenance of instruments and apparatus for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes (excluding industrial process control equipment)
- NACE 33.20: Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except industrial process control equipment
- the development and validation of new industrial models and strategies covering all aspects of product and process life-cycle,
- Once the industrial research work is completed, a catalyst or process dossier is delivered by IFP to its subsidiary.