the sciences concerned with gathering, manipulating, storing, retrieving, and classifying recorded information
- Ministerstvo informatiky (Ministry of Informatics)
- Informatikai és Hírközlési Minisztérium (Ministry of Informatics and Communications)
- it must have an appropriate infrastructure, in particular as regards informatics and communications;
- have an appropriate infrastructure, in particular as regards informatics and communications;
- Agenția Națională pentru Comunicații și Informatică (National Agency for Communication and Informatics)
- Information on the results of monitoring programmes is particularly appropriate for treatment, storage and transmission by electronic/informatics methods.
- Sharing facilities and equipment — Mutualising of logistic, structures, informatics, technologies, tools capacities, expertise in particular for chemical and radio nuclear detection and protection [Financing mechanism: Joint action].
- The focus will be on new technologies for: sequencing; gene expression, genotyping and phenotyping; structural and functional genomics; bio-informatics and systems biology; other ‘omics’.
- [Financing mechanism: Calls for tender] Sharing facilities and equipment — Mutualising of logistic, structures, informatics, technologies, tools capacities, expertise in particular for chemical and radio nuclear detection and protection [Financing mechanism: Joint action].
- The Member States referred to in Article 25, together with Iceland, Norway and Switzerland, shall ensure that the representatives selected have adequate expertise in informatics and/or financial matters and/or legal matters.
- The project to which it is linked has the objective of building an informatics tool and identifying the main gaps that will be filled accordingly by this second part.
- Following the introduction of accrual accounting on 1 January 2005, and the availability of accounting data at any moment in the informatics system, it is more logical and quicker to draw up the trial balance on the day on which the accounting officer terminates his duty.
- Research will include ’omics’ technologies, such as genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and converging technologies, and their integration within systems biology approaches, as well as the development of basic tools and technologies, including bio-informatics and relevant databases, and methodologies for identifying varieties within species groups.
- The core members of the network are: the Secretariat-General; DG Press and Communication including the Spokesperson’s service; DG Environment; DG Health and Consumer Protection; DG Justice, Freedom and Security; DG External Relations; DG Humanitarian Aid; DG Personnel and Administration; DG Trade; Informatics DG; DG Taxation and Customs Union; the Joint Research Centre and the Legal Service.
- These may in particular include studies, meetings, information activities, publications, expenditure on informatics networks for the exchange of information and any other expenditure on technical and administrative assistance to which the Commission may need to have recourse for the implementation of the Programme.