- (physiology) the process whereby nerves can retard or prevent the functioning of an organ or part
"the inhibition of the heart by the vagus nerve"
- NON-TOXIC GROWTH INHIBITION
- percentage inhibition of yield;
- nitrification inhibition test
- GROWTH INHIBITION TEST
- Growth Inhibition Test.
- Activated sludge respiration inhibition testing
- LEMNA SP. GROWTH INHIBITION TEST
- the Haemagglutination-Inhibition Test (HI);
- ε-Aminocaproic acid solution for enzyme inhibition
- percent inhibition in average specific growth rate;
- Haemagglutination-inhibition-test (HI) for H5/H7
- percentage inhibition in average specific growth rate
- test on the inhibition of methanogenic bacteria
- Growth inhibition study aquatic plants (algae preferred)