- relatively permanent disorder of the mind
- This is insanity.
- This insanity has to stop!
- Genius is only one remove from insanity.
- I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy it!
- There's a fine line between genius and insanity.
- Never flee from injustice, intolerance, or insanity. Reason must prevail.
- The defendant was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
- I'm shouting out loud as insanity takes hold over me.
- The insanity of the situation made him laugh.
- Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.
- But he who knows what insanity is, is sane; whereas insanity can no more be sensible of its own existence, than blindness can see itself.
- Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
- Insanity means doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity. The only difference is one of degree.
- Who in the rainbow can draw the line where the violet tint ends and the orange tint begins? Distinctly we see the difference of the colors, but where exactly does the one first blendingly enter into the other? So with sanity and insanity.