- not responsive to physical stimuli
"insensitive to radiation"
- deficient in human sensibility; not mentally or morally sensitive
"insensitive to the needs of the patients"
- Tom is insensitive.
- You are very insensitive.
- This director is not insensitive to criticism.
- I don't want to seem insensitive.
- Soles of the feet are insensitive to heat and cold.
- I dislike Chris because he is very rude and insensitive.
- In today's life, the world belongs only to the stupid, the insensitive, and the agitated.
- She is not so insensitive a girl as to laugh at a funeral.
- Is it an extremely insensitive article?
- Is the substance/mixture too insensitive for acceptance into this Class?
- Division 1.6 Extremely insensitive articles which do not have a mass explosion hazard:
- Is it a very insensitive explosive substance/mixture with a mass explosion hazard?
- Division 1.5 Very insensitive substances or mixtures which have a mass explosion hazard:
- Polarisation insensitive fibre-optic isolator, operating at a wavelength of 1200 nm or more, contained in a cylindrical housing
- The weighing results shall be sufficiently insensitive to changes in the position of the load on the load receptor.