- met muziekinstrumenten
- relating to or designed for or performed on musical instruments
"an instrumental ensemble"
- I like instrumental music.
- He was greatly instrumental in making Japan understood.
- I like vocal music better than instrumental music.
- The only metal that a metal detector can detect is the metal in another metal detector. That fact was instrumental in my parents' meeting.
- Performance criteria of the instrumental method of analysis
- all commercial IFR (Instrumental Flight Rules) flights within European airspace;
- The instrumental method of analysis used must be free from matrix and spectral interferences.
- Senior military officer, instrumental in supporting the illegal government of Anjouan
- Efficient international cooperation regarding control of shipments of waste is instrumental in ensuring that shipments of hazardous waste are controlled.
- Reference offers and service level agreements are instrumental to ensuring a proper application of the principle of equivalence.
- The certificates are instrumental in the authentication process of the participants accessing TARGET2 through the Internet and submitting payment messages or control messages,’
- The aid is granted for the acquisition of instrumental goods for the production of publications in the Italian language, including newspapers, magazines, periodicals, books and multimedia products.
- Adequate financial support is instrumental to ensure the deployment of ERTMS in accordance with the scope and deadlines set by the European Deployment Plan.
- The certificates are instrumental in the authentication process of the participants accessing TARGET2 through the Internet and submitting payment messages or control messages,
- The selection of sample size and method of sample preparation may be based on the principles of the method described in FNP 5 , ‘Instrumental methods’.