- a mutual or reciprocal action; interacting
- (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields; mediated by gauge bosons
- Then interaction with others becomes important.
- Questions and answers play an enormous role in interaction.
- Social interaction is the very foundation of social life.
- Everyday conversational interaction is an institution in its own right.
- Ordinary conversation is the fundamental domain of social interaction.
- Conversation analysis investigates interaction by examining the practices which participants use to construct it.
- Discuss the basic procedures involved in the analysis of conversational interaction.
- It's the dynamic interaction between the characters that makes this novel so great.
- How do interpreters orient the goals of the interaction in their translation activity?
- Whether written or spoken, formally monologic or dialogic, discourse is studied as interaction.
- Interpreters are not told before they have to do this and they are involved in the interaction.
- Talk-in-interaction is a fundamental social domain that can be studied as an institutional entity in its own right.
- By switching your lover from 3D to 2D, you may successfully reduce all social-interaction-related costs.
- In General Relativity the observed global effect of gravity arises from strictly local interaction with curved space-time.
- The over presence and domination of English in the European blogosphere works against interaction and dissemination of debate.