- the point at which a line intersects a coordinate axis
- Fighter jets were scrambled to intercept an airliner that deviated from its flight path.
- Intercept b
- Communications intercept devices.
- PDP calibration intercept
- Intercept of PDP calibration function
- b y intercept of the regression line
- Y intercept of the regression line, b
- y intercept of the regression line, b
- qmp intercept of the regression line shall not exceed ± 2 % of qmp maximum.
- and m are the intercept and slope constants, respectively, describing the regression lines.
- The analysis is based on a linear calibration line with a zero intercept.
- GSE intercept of the regression line shall not exceed ± 2 % of GSE maximum.
- x reference value of speed (min-1), torque (Nm), or power (kW) b y intercept of the regression line
- Parameters describing the characteristics (shape, slope and intercept) of the size spectrum of the benthic community (6.2.4).
- The fibre diameters are measured at a screen magnification of × 10000 or greater  using a line intercept method to give an unbiased estimate of the median diameter.